Divided Bird Cages
If you are on a tight budget, but desperately want to own a parrot, you may become excited upon seeing an ad in the newspaper for a free bird. This is what you’ve been waiting for! A bird you can claim as your own at no cost. But hold on a second! Even if the bird himself is free, there will still be a number of other expenses. Let’s take a quick look:
Click here for Divided Bird Cages
- You will need to purchase a dometop bird cage or divided cages for your pets to live in. While many dome top bird cages are expensive, you can find some great deals at www.cagesunder500dollars.com
- Toys: Divided bird cages or dome top bird cages with no toys is like a house with no furniture. If you want your bird to be happy in his dome top bird cage, toys are not option—they are a necessity.
- Food. Parrots love to eat, so be sure to stock up on seeds, fruits and vegetables. Birds are messy eaters. As a result, you may need some extra equipment to keep the divided cages clean.
When You Need Divided Bird Cages
If you are bent on housing a colony of parrots, divided bird cages definitely come in handy. There are several reasons for this:
- It helps eliminate sibling rivalry
- It promotes peace and quiet. Squabbling birds can be noisy. Divided bird cages will allow parrots time away from each other where they can simply relax.
- It offers privacy. If you adopt a rescue bird or one that has been traumatized, divided bird cages will give them a place to be alone and allow them time to adjust to their new surroundings.